I was sent a couple of pictures by Outshine Art to review and very beautiful they were too. Suzanne runs Outshine Art from her Walton-on-Thames studio. She used to work as a buyer for Harvey Nics which I think is a good benchmark to describe the kind of quality and attention to detail you can expect from Outshine.
Suzanne creates framed art from sketches she has drawn which are then cut-out from thick white mountboard. Under the mountboard she places beautiful colour prints. All in all the effect is simple but beautiful – the white mountboard makes the colour prints underneath stand out. This is the kind of artwork any nursery across the land would be proud to display. Of course she personalises them too by embossing the names onto the mountboard. Oh and she doesn’t just make art for little ones – check out her website for lots of ideas.
I love that Suzanne started this business after she’d had her first child. Sometimes having a baby really does get the creative streak in us going. The pictures are handmade, really high quality and the kind of gift I can well imagine a Mum being mighty pleased with.
Things I liked: Very high quality images and frame, beautiful wrapping, a very bespoke experience. Well priced given the artisan quality.
Things I didn’t like: Nothing!
I have a voucher for £60 to spend with Outshine Art to giveaway. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 21st November 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 21st November 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK mainland only. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There’s 1 x £60 voucher available. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Outshine Art who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!