Palmers very kindly sent me this gorgeous dinner set to review. Now I have to be honest that I’ve always been the kind of girl who has a white rule when it comes to bed linen and crockery. However since my sons have corrupted the white linen rule through the power of the Octonauts I may well be for persuading. This set is exactly what you’d expect from Denby; great quality, fine crockery that withstands the usual family battering any plates and bowls require when my sons are let loose on them. So far the bowls have been happy to be slammed upside down by my youngest, for that is how he signals his cereal eating is done.
Palmers have very kindly offered to give a dinner set for 4 away in the Lucille Teal design that I reviewed myself. It’s white with a lovely strip of silver and teal design around the rim. You get 4 dinner plates, 4 smaller plates, 4 cereal bowls for turning upside down and 4 mugs too – so please note the pic shows a little more than what you’ll get. It’s worth £89 and I have one set to give away!
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 1st March 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 1st March 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one Lucille teal Denby dinner set for 4 as the prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Palmers who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!