Another great giveaway… this time a year’s supply of Spiffing Flour , that’s 52 bags which is worth £78! This is very strong flour, made up of a blend of Canadian Manitoba and European wheat, the flour has a naturally high protein count (13%), without the requirement of added gluten, which is perfect for making all kinds of bread. If you don’t win, you can buy it online or at selected independent retailers.
In case you’re slightly worried about receiving 52 bags of this lovely flour in one go, worry not! You’ll get 6 per month for the first two months, then 4 per month thereafter for 10 months. This is such a fantastic giveaway I am more than a little upset that I can’t enter!
Please note there’s an extra way to enter with this giveaway (on the Rafflecopter form as usual) where you email the lovely people at Spiffing Flour to opt into their database. They won’t be passing on your details to anyone else, they would however keep you up to date with any goings on at Spiffing Flour Towers. This is not a mandatory method of entry so if you don’t like joining mailing lists then there’s no need to.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one year’s supply of Spiffing Flour worth £78 as the prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Eurostar who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
will help with the brad baking!
ooh great prize, i make my own bread and pizza dough but use tesco value flour so would be good to have some great quality flour instead
fab prize, thankyou for the giveaway xx
i love this
would love to try this!
Another great prize!
Super duper prize
I like flour
One of my new year’s resolutions was to bake more home made bread. I’ve got a month left to get it right!!!
I make bread most days so this would be perfect!!
I love the name!
Can smell the freshly baked bread already!
I make bread evryday so this is the perfect giveaway!!
I would like to try this
My husband would love this prize. He now bakes all our bread and its delicious (and certainly a lot better than when he first started!!!)
Love baking cakes!
Wow fab competition, never say no to freebies
Love baking bread, makes the house smell so nice, so this is a great prize :-) (PS only just discovered your blog and loving it!)
great prize – love making my own bread
I’m a great bread maker, make bread at least 5 times each week, so this give away would be great.
nice prize :)
Fab prize, would be so handy for baking my bread. x
My partner makes the bread in my house, so this would be for him!
This would be so useful x
What a fab prize, I love making homemade bread. I think If I won the first thing I would bake would be some lovely irish soda bread.
good luck everyone!
Good Luck everyone
Great prize! Good luck everybody!
What a fantastic prize. would love to win
I love baking so this would be a fantastic prize
Wowzers, brill prize, fingers crossed x
Mmmmm nothing like the smell & taste of fresh bread!
Greata prize :)
Would love to win this.
really useful prize
fantastic great prize
Lots of baking :)
now that’s useful!
Nice giveaway! :)
Great Prize! :)
This would be a fandabbydozie prize.Both me and the husbandy are experimentating with different bread dough recipes so the more flour the more baking.Win/win :o)
what a fabulous prize. I am playing with lots of yeast baking at the moment so this would be most handy!
Never heard of this bread flour before – will have to go and investigate!
Lovely prize – love the packaging too.
Proper Artisan Bread Flour is quite hard to find round here, and I love making my own bread, so I’d love to win this!
Proper Atrisan flour is quite hard to find round here, so I’d love to win this!
Thanks for running the great competition.
Fabulous prize, I can just smell the scent of fresh bread cooking!
very handy prize
Fabulous for making pizza!
Money may be tight but when we have flour we can make bread and always have a crust to eat
Would be a terrible waste not to bake everyday!!
Oh, I’d love this. I gave up on buying supermarket bread ages ago and It would be great to have my flour delivered! :-)
I have emailed them xx
Lovely, think of all that baking!
My wife makes delicious bread with our breadmaker so this would come in very handy!
I use a lot of flour ..this would be very useful! :-)
I’m in for this one! Thanks Holly and Spiffing!
great prize, would love to win this!
Great giveaway and an unusual but useful one too! :)
Wow a whole 52 bags of flour now that is sure to keep me in bread for quiet some time, and I’ll have arms like a lumber jack with all that kneading!
Great prize…..we love to bake bread and roll as well as pizza dough.
I might even perfect an eight strand plait by the end of the last bag of flour! :)
Perfect for bread, would love to win this!
what an absolutely fab prize
We make our own bread, pizza dough etc so this would be great!
would love to try this
Thanks for a great giveaway
Great for baking
This would do very nicely for the breadmaker
Great, Melody, aged 3 is really into baking now (everyday!!)so this would be handy!
greatname, great prize
super prize giveaway\\1 fingers crossedxx
fresh bread, yum
That would be many loaves of bread & bread rolls!! Fingers crossed
What a fabulous prize – fingers crossed!!
Spiffing prize – we make a lot of pizzas in this house so the flour would go down a treat.
What a good prize. We do a lot of bread-making and would love to win!
I love baking bread and would love to try out this flour
love making my own bread
This would be really useful as I love to bake.
I love baking count me in!
Great prize, fingers crossed x
That would just about do me …maybe…. I seem to go through flour as if I’m eating it. Oh hang on…
serendipity, there’s a words. No sooner do I get sent a swanky breadmaker, than you run a competition to win strong flour!
This is a fab giveaway, please count me in
Enter me please! i love home baking :)
I make my own bread – this would be brilliant for that.
Fab prize – thanks :)
This would be really useful…!
Please put me into the draw – thank you xx
Really great giveaway! x
I like the sound of this flour – sounds like it would make a lovely loaf or be fantastic for pizza dough!
Great competition, great prize.
Great prize. I love to make bread.
Fab prize x
Brilliant giveaway, would have a very happy family all year with this :)
I can also use flour
A very interesting blend of flour – sounds a lot different to British flour. I’m intrigued to taste the bread made from it :)
great giveaway thanks
What a great name for flour, sounds really posh. Would certainly make my homemade focaccia a bit more up market.
Great comp X
Love the name, spiffing flour is great :)
Wow, I love the branding of this flour! This prize would really enhance my bread making!
My sister would love this! (Now that she’s time for homemade pizzas) x
love the smell of freshly baked bread!
wow, would love to win this! I love to cook, and bake, and the kids love homemade bread
Never heard of Spiffing Flour before, but I have now!
I always need flour as I bake every day so this would come in very handy and save me a few pennies in the process
i have just started baking so this would be perfect
yum think of the bread :)
This will keep me in bread for a long time, would love to win this!
Am just introducing my Granddaughter to breadmaking, (she’s 2 1/2) so this would be perfect, in fact absolutely SPIFFING!!
That’s a lot of sandwiches in waiting!
Ooh, the bread I could make with all this :)
oh man…the amount of baking I could do!!!
That’s a lot of bread!
This would be cracking for Suzie the Sourdough!
i am a baking addict so this would be perfect for me x
I love baking so this would be great to win.
great prize. i’ve just started baking, so this is a handy prize
No excuses if I won this!
I’ve never heard of Spiffing flour before – thank you for introducing us to it and giving us the chance to win some
I love a Spiffing competition ;)
Yes yes my boy would love to knead the dough made with this flour!
I love freshly baked bread
yes please, chelsea buns are the new favourite in this house!
Love fresh made bread!
What a great idea – I have almost run out of bread flour!
oh wonderful, how exciting x
Ooh, I could make very good use of that flour. Count me in! xx
What a simply spiffing prize x
This is a “spiffing” Competition =]
Comments are closed.