Mermaid have 2 of their companion trio sets up for grabs. In each set you get a baking pan, baking dish and a baking sheet. All designed with compact kitchens and smaller ovens in mind so all the dishes are large enough to host meals for two, yet small enough to sit side by side one another on a standard oven shelf.
If you have more then two people to feed then these dishes are great for roasting/baking side dishes in, making the most of the space available. They even stack neatly when you’re not using them. Great news as I don’t know about you, but tidy cupboards are something I have kind of given up on.
The measurements are; 10 ½” x 6 ½” for the baking pan, 10 ½” x 6 ½” for the baking dish and 12 ½” x 6 ¾” for the baking sheet. Made from hard anodised aluminium which means great heat distribution. To people less technical like me that means less money on bills as this reduces your cooking time. Even Delia’s a fan.
Of course they all withstand high temperatures, don’t buckle on the hob and are scratch resistant so fine to use with my grandmother’s serving spoons. Prices at £44.99 and sold in John Lewis, Waitrose and Lakeland… and I have two to giveaway!
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 5th October.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 5th October 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There are 2 prizes worth £44.99 each. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Mermaid who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!