I spend too much time making edible foodstuffs look like animals. Fondant icing, chocolate, bread dough, biscuit dough… if it’s mouldable then it’s likely I’ll try to make it look like a mouse/cow/frog/pig etc. So imagine my joy at seeing these little beauties for sale on this website. Now I haven’t tried them out yet, one is in fact winging it’s way over to me as I type. However, I do have 4 to giveaway. Fancy one? I do. And worth £6.50 each.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on Tuesday 13th December.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There are 4 mice mould prizes that you can see in the picture. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Sew White who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
Wow, would love to make some chocolate mice!!
I have liked on Facebook. Would love to win this – they are amazing
aww, very cute! I’d love to make a family of mice !
these are so sweet! Love them :-)
afternoon, would be great for cooking sesions with great gran daughter LILY MAI,good luck all
Please let me win my daughter woul love these
I’d love to win these and make my own chocolate mice!
Oh how cute are these?!
Would love to make some chocolate, marble mice!
These are great would love to make them
They are so cute!!! x
I love these
Thanks for the amazing giveaway!!!
Sugar mice are soooo Christmassy. Have to be pink for sure!
Just went to the website for a quick look as I have not seen these before….. They seem brilliant for all kinds of sweet or savoury treats! Many thanks and kind regards.
pink fondant mice are my fav
So cute! would have to be white chic for me
obviously meant white choc!
sugar/chocolate mice – I can see me bouncing off all the walls from sugar overload!!
O wow this look amazing and would look so adorable in my Christmas hampers this yr!
Ah so sweet! My two toddlers would LOVE to make these!
They are just fab!
How wonderful – I have visions of making Sugar mice on Christmas Eve. A start of a new tradition maybe.
Whats Christmas without sugar mice!
So sweet, would love to make something with them!
yet another great giveaway
This is such a cute prize – love it!
How gorgeous! I’d love to have a go at sugar mice in these!
They are adorable!
Fab moulds, would love to win!
I would really love this
Ooh I think I just gave the wrong email address… so I’m now posting a comment with the email address that matches the rafflecopter. Sorry for being blonde :P
Very cute! And very tasty looking. Myum yum!
They are very cute. We could have great fun making some goodies with this.
I would love this
I have never made my own sweets and would like to make some little chocolate mice for the kids stockings this xmas!
I would love to own this, to make my own chocolate or sugar mice would be fab!
How sweet! Just imagine chocolate mice! Yummy!
I’m wondering how big the mice turn out to be?! They look giant in the pic. Thinking of all the yummy things I could make into mice shapes.
ive seen these moulds and cant imagine the childen in my family loving trying them out, suger mice, chocolate mice, sprinkles the choice is endless!
Lovely, Three blind mice, three blind mice……….
A really good find Holly. Thank you for another generous giveaway.
Aww! These are epically cute :)
These look great, and so versatile!
Three blind Mice!
So sweet! My little girl would love these
I’ve been looking at buying some of these, love them!
Love these & thanks for the chance. @baggiesbabe69:twitter
Awwww how sweet are these little moulds!!! I need these in my life!!! :)
These would be great to make with my gorgeous Grandchildren :-)
Hmm, I’ve never tried making sugar mice – these would be just the thing to inspire me!
I want to make mice and watch my son eat them… is that creepy??
Three blind mice. See how they run. Pick them up. Knock them out. Put them in a bun.
Aww, those are adorable! I love mice (and rats) – they are cute!
Happy Christmas to the chocolate mice!
How cute are they? I think my grandson would enjoy chomping chocolate mice ;-)
Little sister woud love these! I think i would love them more though! x
fab moulds :)
These look such fun!
Wow! My little girl would love to make chocolate mice. And my hubby would love to eat them!! ;)
They are soooooo cute – we always got a pink sugar mouse in our stockings as kids :)
Hi would like to enter the competition and win :-)
Oooo, me and my sister always used to love buying sugar mice when we were on holiday in Cornwall. I always had the pink one… :)
Very cute! Would love to be able to start making fondant animals.
How adorable are they??
Ooooh, a mould that my kitchen doesn’t have. Must. Acquire.
How cute! used to love buying white mice with my 10p at the sweet shop after school lol
Very cute! Would love to win these!
These are soo cuuuute!! Definitly want to make all manner of mouse shaped treats now… I need to make Mouse Mousse… yes, I went there… x
So cute! I love white mice, they were always my favourite in a mix-up. :)
Comments are closed.