My friend Tania came up with the idea of making gorgeous newborn mini clothes into what look like flowers. (The company is called The Flower Stork.) Why? Well, so that when you have a baby rather than get sent 20 bouquets of flowers and being left with them sticking out of empty wine bottles in a vase crisis, instead you end up with loads of baby clothes for your little one to vomit on to their hearts content with not one sniff of a ‘we’ve run out of clean vests’ crisis. Genius. She’s formidable.
Not content with coming up with such a fab idea, she has now diversified into chocolate bouquets. They’re fabulous. She sent me one when I had my second son. I ate it all myself. I did do the pushing after all. She is donating one to this blog for you guys to win. It’s worth £29.95 and includes delivery to mainland UK. You can win it and send to someone else within the mainland of the UK if you so wish. Or send to yourself.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There one chocolate bouquet worth £29.95. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of The Flower Stork who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway