Like most parents I seem to spend my life washing, cleaning, tidying, ironing, washing, cleaning, tidying, tripping over trains and standing on Lego. The lovely people at Dishmatic and Ecoforce asked me to review some of their products. Well, they sent me all sorts of goodies including some very clever washing up pads with long handles that hold washing up liquid… perfectly easy to use and aesthetically pleasing too.
The thing I like most that they sent me were the food clips. I am forever throwing away cereal and half eaten bags of rice cakes through staleness. Even better they’re all made from recycled material so I didn’t feel one jot of guilt when I opened up my bag of kit. As for the kids who made all the mess? Well their favourite things were the recycled peg basket and recycled pegs. They now ‘own’ these. It’s never too late to train boys to clean up after themselves.
If you would like a years supply of Ecoforce goodies and Dishmatic goodies coming to a total of £50 delivered to your door then you’ll be mighty pleased with this bumper giveaway. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There box of EcoforceUK and Dishmatic goodies worth £50 which will be delivered in one go. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Ecoforce UK and Dishmatic who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!