My husband courted me using Belvoir cordials. I know that’s unusual but you see we were pregnant very early in our relationship (no mistake I hasten to add) so he couldn’t buy me lovely bottles of red wine of cold fizzy glasses of something boozy when we were out and about. Instead he brought Belvoir winter berries cordial to my flat and made it up for me cold in the day and warm at night. He’s a keeper.
Belvoir sent me lots of delicious drinks to try. It’s hard to chose a favourite but I think the cherry presse went down especially well with my son, my mother and of course me. We’re a family of cherry lovers. And I’d be lying if I said the beautiful packaging didn’t make me enjoy the drinks even more. Things of beauty should be encouraged. Oh and in case you didn’t know the correct way to pronounce Belvoir is ‘beaver’ – yes this is true. It tells you all about it here.
So I am very pleased to say I have a Belvoir goodie ‘bag’ worth £63 to giveaway. In it there’s a mixed case of Belvoir products – 12 bottles in fact. There’s also a Sophie Conran gardeners journal and a gorgeous covetable Sophie Conran enamel mug that I will be pleased to take off the recipients hands if they don’t need or want it.
The giveaway is for one lucky person – worth £63. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 16th August 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 16th August 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK mainland, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There’s one prize from Belvoir worth £63 for one person to win. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Belvoir Fruit Farms who will be responsible for sending the prize to you should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!