I met some of the lovely people from Woodall’s at the Good Housekeeping Awards. (Did I mention I won best food blog? Did I? Okay maybe a few times. Apologies). Anyway, they were lovely and friendly and we bonded about being rubbish at networking. They also gave me the courage to go and speak to some of the GHK folks who I would never ever have had the guts to approach with a little coaching.
Of course we got talking about meat. And I admit I had not heard about them. So they kindly sent me a lovely box of their goodies and I find myself in the tricky situation of not being able to name a favourite. They were all SO good. On a separate note I have never been able to get my sons to eat air dried ham, they have always been suspicious of it. Well I took a few packs of Woodall’s to Warwick Castle as a simple lunch for Mr Bell and I, with a few ripe tomatoes, and guess what? I had to go and buy lunch for us as the boys gobbled the ham up. It was creamy and delicate yet flavoursome. A little sweet. I can’t recommend it enough. And the salami selection they sent were knock you out punchy in flavour. We all adored their Cumberland salami, especially with white crusty rolls. We are big fans; I urge you to try their produce.
I have 2 Woodall’s selection boxes worth £30 (RRP) each to giveaway to two people. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 18th November 2016. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 18th November 2016.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK only! Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There are 2 Woodalls selection boxes RRP £30 to giveaway to two people. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Woodall’s who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!