Base Fashion sent me a lovely Gant Christmas jumper for baby Lawrence. It’s beautiful and it cost £42! That’s more than I spend on my own Christmas jumper, but it’s oh so soft being 100% cotton and has sweet little buttons on the shoulder to get it safely over his head without the usual squawking that ensues when I try and introduce anything other than a baby gro. Is it wrong that I am considering having this jumper framed once Lawrence has had his winter’s wear out of it? It’s just so incredibly dinky I want to preserve it.
I have 2 x Gant baby Xmas jumpers to giveaway worth £42 each (RRP). The available sizes are here. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 12th December 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 12th December 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK, (inc NI and islands) only. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There are 2 x Gant baby Xmas jumpers as per the photo to giveaway to 2 people. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Base Fashion who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
what a lovely jumper! I would love to win it for my grandson Parker
I love the Christmas jumper! x
This is so smart!
Aw would love to win this, great giveaway, thank you!!
Grandson would look even cuter in this
I love this Christmas jumper and would love to win xx fingers crossed
lovley giveaway thankyou for the chance x
So so so cute! :D
Great competition x
I’d love this for my friend who’s just about to have her 1st baby :)
My baby boy will be 10 months old at Christmas – this would be great!
My son would love lovely in this :)
Love a good festive jumper x
Would love for my Matilda
My little grandson would love this !
My boy would look so handsome in this jumper
I love this jumper – it will look utterly adorable!! xx
this would look so cute on my max
Such a cute sweater
Very sweet for my Flynn!
That looks fun .
That’s a really cute jumper!
Would be so sweet on my little one.
Cute and classy!
cute jumper :)
Love this jumper! Mega cute
Awe cute little jumper! x
Another fab prize, good luck everyone
I have two 1 year old nieces who would love these. x
great prize thanks for the chance x
Such a cute jumper.
My grandson would look even cuter in one of these
I would love to win this for one of my twins.
Oh i love it! Happy Christmas!
I would love to win one of these for a grandchild……but which one? hmmmm maybe the one who tidies the toys away…or the smallest one who is so cute :)
this is so cute! i would love to win
I am so into the christmas jumper fad. Just love them :)
I love to see the kids in a Christmas Jumper! This would be perfect for my little one!!!!
love this, it is so cute!
tis the season to be jolly :)
Such a cute little jumper!
That jumper is just too cute for words!
I love this beyond reason!!!
Pick me, pick me, pick me
WOULD LOOK GREAT ON BABY OLIVER
Lovely festive jumper. Great prize.
my great-nephew would love this
Fab, thanks for the chance xx
lovely little jumper x
I love that jumper!
This would be great for my littlen :)
OOh this’d sort my niece’s christmas
Great for my grandson :)
How cute xx
lovely jumper x
Such a cute jumper for the coming season.
Beautiful Jumper will really suit baby Lawrence
Love the jumper :)
fab jumper xx
I Love Xmas :) x x x x
Love Gant and I have a soft spot for xmas jumpers. Would love to put my nephew in this on his first xmas!
My little Oscar really suits a little Christmas jumper. Anne
Lovely jumper! Love it x
Oh these are so cute
Lovely little jumper, thank you x
great giveaway thanks
i love christmas jumpers
Did anyone else read the title of this competition as ‘Giant Baby Jumper’? I thought it was a jumper for a giant baby. I’m a flipping moron.
Such a cute jumper
fab prize, can’t wait for xmas
great giveaway xx
Another lovely giveaway thank you!
Comments are closed.