You may have seen from my facebook page, tweets and instagram that I’m taking part in the Organix #NoJunk campaign. My kids have been eating Organix since they were less than a year old and are now the VERY proud owners of an Organix apron each. For me, a big part of getting kids to eat proper food without junk in it is getting them into the kitchen, helping to prepare their own meals. I’m talking regular main courses and snacks, not just cakes and biscuits – and having an apron that fits properly certainly makes my little ones more eager to roll their sleeves up. They do already own an apron or 3 but these score big Mummy points for being easy to wash, rather than just wipe-able.
I have two Organix apron sets to giveaway which consists of 1 small apron and 1 adult apron. You can’t buy these in the shops so there’s no RRP! There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post and there’s even a bonus entry method by signing the #NoJunk pledge. Easy peasy. Closing date 9th May 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 9th May 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK and ROI. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There are 2 x Organix apron sets to giveaway to two people consisting of one small childs apron and one adult apron. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Organix who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!