Now I know it may come as a surprise to some of you (ha! yeah, right… have I shut up about this baby) but, I am pregnant. Yes, it’s only 9 weeks until the big Due Date. I am of course terrified of the birth and worried about the sleep deprivation but hey, it’ll be fine. It has to be.
I am also in massive nesting mode. We gave pretty much everything away after our last baby, thinking that was it, but I luckily got my way and we’re about to welcome number 3. The lovely folks at Shnuggle got in touch to ask if I had a moses basket. Well I must admit that my immediate response was no and that I didn’t want one anyway. Both sons seemed to wake in them far too easily – every move making the basket squeak and rustle. So it seems Shnuggle is the answer to my prayers – they make moses style baskets without the basket material, but still with breathable holes. And better still they’re easy to clean. So a silent basket for (hopefully silent) babies – hurrah!
They also make a Shnuggle bath which is basically a bucket style bath made of foam – so you use less water, your baby stays feeling cocoon like due to the dimensions and the water even stays warmer for longer. More splashing and less crying I’d imagine.
I have one Shnuggle basket, rocking stand and twin-pack of cotton fitted sheets RRP£108 and one Shnuggle mint green bath RRP £30 to giveaway – to a total value of £138 to giveaway to one lucky reader. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 15th August 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 15th August 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK, ROI and Europe. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There’s 1 Shnuggle basket, stand, sheets and bath worth £138 to giveaway to one person. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Shnuggle who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.