I do love flowers. Despite there being something that jars in my head about enjoying flowers that have been cut from the ground, I just love them. But not all flowers. I am a flower snob I’m afraid. So when I was asked to pick a bunch to be sent to my very self by Serenata Flowers I picked Ianthe, the kind of flowers I doubt anyone would ever send me, but that I would love to look at. Containing purple Lisianthus petals, Trachelium, Veronica and white Roses, they arrived the day after ordering and 10 days later are still going strong – I’ve changed the water a couple of times of course.
Things I liked: The flowers have lasted – far more than ones I have bought from the supermarket. The bunch arrived ready arranged and tied so I literally picked it up and placed into a vase with no trouble spared. The delivery was swift and the box they came in doubles as a space rocket.
Things I didn’t like: The water keeping the flowers fresh in the bottom of the bouquet had leaked a *tiny* bit. No biggie.
I have one bunch of flowers to the value of £40 for one lucky winner up for grabs – you choose the bunch. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 15th August 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 15th August 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK mainland. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There’s 1 bunch of flowers up to the value of £40 up for grabs. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Serenata Flowers who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!