I have a lovely giveaway for you for a set of Thomas Kitchen knives which caused MUCH excitement when they arrived for review. First up, they look like knives to be reckoned with – they’re stainless steel, rather weighty and came with a lovely bamboo wooden block that sits very nicely on my wooden work surface. After gingerly unwrapped them, and it being tea time, we decided to set them to work. They made short work of the onions for the bolognese, and the bread knife sawed through the french baton my sons love so much. I used the small santoku knife for carving up fruit for our group fruit platter. In case you’re wondering what a santoku knife is, you can read all about it here, for those who are less interested it’s basically a well balanced and weighted knife perfect for most jobs.
I liked: The wooden knife rest looks premium, in fact the knives look premium full stop – when we googled them to see how much they were worth individually we were surprised they weren’t more expensive. They certainly look it.
I did not like: Very little. Time will tell I guess. We’ve had them for 2 weeks and they show no signs of blunting yet.
Tesco are running a sticker promotion between 3rd March – 1st June 2014 where you can save up to 70% on exclusive kitchenware products at Tesco. For every £20 you spend online OR in-store you can collect a sticker, once you’ve collected five stickers you can use these to save up to 70% off professional kitchenware items.
I have 1 set of 5 Thomas Kitchen knives to giveaway worth over £100. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 30th May 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 30th May 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, mainland UK only. Sorry to anyone younger or further afield.
- There’s 1 set of Thomas Kitchen knives worth over £100 to giveaway. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Thomas Kitchen Knives who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness