I admit I was sent these biscuits and tea from Jules Destrooper and the Tea Experience sometime before Christmas. I have been somewhat tardy in my review, agreed. This is not because the biscuits weren’t delicious – they were so good I have since bought more. It’s quite rare I buy biscuits but the almond thins were so dainty and frankly, I am so undainty and pregnant at the moment I can’t imagine baking anything so genteel. Loved them; sons loved them, friends loved them. They have my seal of approval.
Now the tea, well the tea I have to admit that I didn’t try. I don’t like any tea other than builders or de-caf earl grey. The pretty flower that opened up when boiling water hit the pot was indeed beautiful, but not for me. I know I am in the minority. My pal who reviewed them for me said they tasted as delicious as they looked. And she’s a woman of taste.
If you would like to try the ultimate tea and biscuit experience worth £50 then read on! There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 23rd May 2014. How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 23rd May 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, UK (inc islands) and Ireland only. Sorry to anyone further afield or younger.
- There’s one tea and biscuit experience to giveaway from Jules Destrooper worth £50. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Jules Destrooper who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!