This is a double whammy to see the New Year in with. I’ve been saving this for a couple of months to really get everyone off to a money saving start for 2014. First off we have this:
1. A year’s membership to the Gourmet Society dining club PLUS a home wine tasting experience for up to six people worth £168.95
As a Gourmet Society member you’ll enjoy up to 50% off meals at over 6,500 restaurants, including Café Rouge, Strada, Prezzo, Beefeater, La Tasca and Bella Italia. You’ll also get discounts at thousands of local favourites and independent eateries – you gte a great directory with your membership card with details of all the places you can save cash on throughout the UK. And to help you choose the perfect wine for your meal, we’re also including a fun at home wine tasting experience for up to six people where you and your pals enjoy 10 quality wines, with tasting tips from an experienced tutor and a free bottle for the host.
I have 2 of these great packages to giveaway – and there are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 31st January 2014. (See all the details on how to enter at the bottom of the blog post.)
Secondly I have a free month’s trial of the Gourmet Society that is open for anyone to claim – there are no limits on the numbers either – so if all 225 thousand of you decide you want to try it, then so be it! Here’s the deal:
2. Save money every time you eat out with a 1 month free membership to The Gourmet Society dining club
The Gourmet Society is one of the UK’s biggest dining clubs, giving members up to 50% off meals at over 6,500 restaurants across the UK. Choose from a variety of venues to suit all occasions. Your free membership gives you access to the entire restaurant network and is completely unlimited, use it as much as you like for an entire month. Plus: with the free Gourmet Society app, you can start using it straight away. All you have to do is this – click www.gourmetsociety.co.uk/januarygiveaway or call 0845 257 4477 and quote ‘JANUARY GIVEAWAY’
Here are the details of how to enter the main giveaway of a year’s Gourmet Society membership and the wine tasting for 6:
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 31st January 2014.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to anyone over the age of 18. Please be aware the Gourmet Society member restaurants are in the UK only so whilst you can enter if you live further afield, you will need to travel to the UK to use the card. Sorry to anyone any younger.
- There are 3 prize packages of a year’s membership with the Gourmet Society plus a wine tasting for 6 to giveaway, worth up to £168.95 each. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of The Gourmet Society who will be responsible for sending the prize to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!