Zalando may or may not be a site you’re familiar with. I certainly wasn’t until very recently but have just lost an hour of my life browsing and planning who’s getting what for Christmas. Look away now friends and relatives because there are a few things I want to share. This is perfect for my husband who spends an inordinate amount of time wiping snotty noses. Perhaps if we had a tissue holder in the shape of a house it might encourage our sons to wipe their own snouts.
Now my mother in law is an ex ballerina (I know, how to make a girl feel ungainly and giant like) so this little timer is perfect for her as it pirouettes it’s way to perfectly cooked goodies. Now my Mum has a thing for owls so this little clever pot resting owl thingy is right up her street and will protect her work surface too. My Dad would love these boxes where you can chalk names etc on the front, just perfect for all the toys and paraphenalia currently cluttering my old room at their house. For my Lego mad first born this lovely Lego storage jar will be perfect for all those little Lego bits and bobs I tread on regularly. My youngest son is often found playing pirates so this bunting will please him no end. There! Xmas shopping almost done and there’s free delivery and returns too.
Lucky for one reader, I am giving away a voucher worth £100 to your readers to spend on the site on some lovely home stuff! All you need to do is visit the site and then tell me in a comment what you would buy from it and why. Just post the comment on this blog post then follow the instructions below. Closing date 6th December 2013. Please note, you can post a new comment every day if you wish to increase your chance of winning.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 6th December 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entry will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to folks living in the UK, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or further afield.
- There’s 1 voucher for the Zalando site to spend on the home section worth £100. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Zalando who will be responsible for sending the book to you by post should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
(NB: This is a sponsored post.)
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!