I got asked to review some chocolates and well, being a kind and suffering soul, I did indeed try them for you. There’s also some to give away but I thought I’d be proper and tell you about them first.
Things I liked about my little box of chocolates by Genevie: the flavours were interesting. I am nuts about anything tropical tasting. It might be to do with teenage years spent drinking Malibu and coke but no matter. I loved the pineapple and coconut chocolate and also the cherry ones. In fact all of them were rather delicious. I even took a few to the tennis club (before you go thinking I’m all posh, I am not, I don’t play, I just sit and watch my son and eat chocolate) and the ladies there liked them too. I also liked the box, it felt like it was made of natural fibres (maybe not?) and was pleasingly robust. Not flimsy in any way. I also liked that the box was plain red and didn’t have a mass of branding across it. Very nice.
Things I didn’t like: This is going to sound very minor, and it is. I’m not mad about the font. I know that’s not nothing to do with the taste of the chocolates but you wanted an honest review, no? I also was a little upset that the key to the chocolates only featured 3/4 of the ones in my box. So for the remaining 1/4 we had to play Russian -chocolate roulette. It’s no biggie.
Lucky for you I have a HUGE £38.95 box to giveaway! The lucky winner will be sent a coupon by email to order the chocs.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 23rd November 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 23rd November 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to UK mainland residents only, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger.
- There’s 1 prize of a £38.95 e-coupon from Chocolates by Genevie. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Chocolates by Genevie who will be responsible for sending the e-coupon prize to you should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!