I have to hold my hands up and say that I am not a fan of silicone cake moulds. I have had varied results with them plus I think of myself as kind of old fashioned, I’m not sure I’m ready for silicone.
Anyway… I got sent this silicone cake mould that happens to be heart shaped and didn’t have a disaster! I made a banana cake and only greased the inside with a little softened butter. The resulting cake was easy to get out and the mould washed first time in the dishwasher. Interestingly, of all the photos of cakes that I post on Instagram and my Facebook page, this one got a lot of interest in regards to the cake tin. So, all in all it’s a hit and luckily I have 2 to giveaway.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 23rd November 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 23rd November 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Open to UK mainland residents only, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger.
- There are 2 prizes available consisting of a heart shaped cake mould each worth £15. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Just Mustard who will be responsible for sending the prize to you should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway