I had this idea before I had children that summers would be spent frolicking in the garden, sprinkler on, children giggling, ice lollies in hand. Now I know that summer sun is a very hard thing to get right for little ones. Too cold and whilst they are happy, I am standing shivering in my husband’s bodywarmer. Too hot and they retreat inside, as if some internal burn-o-meter sets off, which is of course a good thing. The recent Very Hot Weather has meant that whilst eldest dark haired son can cope with a degree of sun, little blonde haired and blue eyed son sits in a darkened room playing trains and drinking a lot of juice. This DVD arrived just in the nick of time. The boys were mesmerised by the combination of a knightly castle tale with all the favourite Sodor characters. There’s even a tale of confusion and delay as we’ve all come to expect from Thomas and his friends; Stephen goes missing!
It’s out for release on 2nd September for an RRP for £12.99 and I have 2 copies to giveaway to 2 lucky people! There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 26th September 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 26th September 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK including islands and NI, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There are 2 separate prizes worth £12.99 each of a Thomas King of the Railway DVD each. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Hit entertainment who will be responsible for sending the prize to you should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!