I have to be honest now and say that pancakes are not my thing. I’ve tried over the years, I really have, but I just don’t like them. Luckily my sons adore them so they were willing taste testers for the pancakes sent by Abra-ca-Debora. Their verdict? ‘Lovely Mummy’ from my 4 year old and my 2 year old barely came up for air, just hoovering up the little tiny Yorkshire pudding ones like they were going out of fashion. We kept them in the fridge and found the savoury ones were perfect for when we got home late from a playdate – we just heated them up and filled with some stir fried veg and cream cheese. Dinner quite literally in seconds.
Abra-ca-Debora have a lovely hamper to giveaway, it’s worth £50 and is full of pancakes and pancake related treats. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 20th September.
Please note there’s an extra way to enter with this giveaway (on the Rafflecopter form as usual) where you email the lovely people at Abra-ca-Debora to opt into their database. They won’t be passing on your details to anyone else, they would however keep you up to date with any goings on. This is not a mandatory method of entry so if you don’t like joining mailing lists then there’s no need to.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 20th September 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one hamper from Abra-ca-Debora worth £50 as the prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Abra-ca-Debora who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!