What an Easter! Poorly boys and poorly husband. We were struck down with the lurgy and that, combined with the weather, meant only one thing – staying in. Luckily I’d been sent the new Mike the Knight and Thomas DVDs to review just in time for when the bugs struck and my was I pleased. My 2 year old is Thomas obsessed and this DVD only served to strengthen his addiction. He loved it. We watched it once, we watched it twice, we watched it on a loop whilst drinking warm squash and sitting under blankets. Then when he was better he wanted to watch it some more. We’re rationing his exposure now.
The Mike the Knight DVD had a similarly hypnotic effect on my 4 year old. For the die hard Hit entertainment fans here’s a bit of info on both DVDs. Just so you know what you’re letting yourself in for if you enter this giveaway:
Go Go Thomas: Thomas and his friends are charged up and ready to Go, Go! Thomas shows Gordon that being quick is as useful as being strong, while Flynn, the fire engine, learns to put his pride aside and race to the rescue. Thomas causes some trouble on the tracks trying to be a model engine for a new photographer, while Spencer’s on the move, ignoring warnings about electric engine Stafford’s battery. Thomas pumps his pistons to Misty Island to help fix Ol’ Wheezy. Will the number one blue engine be on track and on time? £12.99, certificate U. Running time 68 minutes.
Magical Mishaps from Mike the Knight: Mike’s younger sister is a haphazard wizard in training. Wishing to become a full-blown wizard, she practices her magic at every opportunity. Accompanied by her pet frog, the master of mayhem Mr. Cuddles, Evie uses spells to help Mike with his missions. But things do not always go to plan resulting in a series of magical mishaps and Mike thinks his missions would be far better resolved using knightly skills, aided by his rallying cry ‘Be a knight, do it right’. £12.99, certificate U. Running time 72 minutes.
Lucky for you I have a copy of each to giveaway for one lucky person – worth £25.98. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 12th July 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 12th July 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK including islands and NI, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There’s one prize worth £25.98 of the 2 DVDs. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Hit entertainment who will be responsible for sending the prize to you should you win. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!