I have a new Eastery giveaway for you! A lovely salted caramel egg sandwich Easter egg from Hotel Chocolat. It’s worth £8 and I have just one to giveaway to a lucky reader in time for Easter.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 25th March 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 25th March 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There’s one salted caramel egg worth £8 to giveaway. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Hotel Chocolat who will be responsible for sending the prize to you. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
I would share these – promise!
yum! x 1000
Would love a delicious caramel easter egg :) Thanks for hosting this competition!
Pick me! The egg wants you to!
Salted caramel is one of my absolute favourites, with the little Hotel Chocolat salted caramel chocolates being my ultimate favourite so this Easter Egg would be heaven for me!
i LOVE hotel chocolat, chocolate. so sad its expensive
Love the caramel chocolate from Hotel Chocolat … hope I win this giveaway :-)
Salted caramel is just so lovely!
Nice, count me in :)
Wow – I bet these taste amazing!
Yum! Would love to try one of these beauties:)
They all look delicious
Nom nom nom!
I love salted caramel, and hotel chocolate. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Salted caramel is my favourite, lovely prize!
The pink and white chocolate egg looks fabulous.
Love Hotel Chocolat – This sounds delicious!
Oooh yum sounds delicious! xoxo
yum, lovely competition x
oh goodness me look at those chocolateley goodness eggs mmmm
I love Hoptel Chocolat! Their customer service is really good as well :o)
Mmmmm. Caramel is my favourite egg
This looks so yummy!
Looks lovely – fab thanks!
Fab giveaway – thank you
fab giveaway, love posh choccy
Looks amazing !
Ooh would be by far my best Easter egg ever! Yum x
easter is my favourite time of year i am a chocolate monster
Chocolate always fills me with inspiration :)
salted caramel chocolate is my new favourite flavour.. genius! I don’t know why it took me so long to find it..
delicious, I’d love one of these!
I love hotel chocolat
A bit late to the party, normally a bit of a secret reader, but I really enjoy your blog so what better way than to say so with the possibility of chocolate as reward :) xx
Ooh I’m practically drooling over my keyboard!
Chocolate is so good!
Hotel Chocolat = drooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Wow love hotel chocolat this would be amazing!
Looks amazing!!!! Yummy!
Well I wouldn’t share it all! ;)
Absolutely love Hotel Chocolat wow amazing choccy
My children would love this
Look delicious. Would share with my girls.
they look delicious!
Looks amazing.. i’m sure my sister and brother would love to share ;)
I love Hotel Chocolat, I need to win this as I cannot afford to buy it! lol
Oh just yum!
Nom nom nom! Love Hotel Chocolat
Now this Would stop me pinching the kids
Nummers, i<3 hotel chocolat!
These look good, a love a decent bit of chocolate especially dark chocolate.
I’m liking the abstract look to the eggs at the join, very nice!
Wow – would love to win this! Great prize!
Oh yes please…it would be lovely to have a different chocolate egg this year!
They look delicious, I’ve never tried salted caramel.
mmmmmmm, chocolate . . .
These look fab…I’d love to win this
They look SO GOOD!
Salted caramel mmm delicious :)
I love salted caramel so lush it wouldn’t last long in my house :)
Chocolate, just what a pregnant lady asked for!!
Salted caramel egg, my favourite flavour. I really want this.
Yummy, looks very tasty. Not one to share with the children!! ;)
I really like salted caramel chocolate. Goes well together.
These look lush :)
Adore Hotel Chocolat – had their giant Christmas Cracker this year and everyone commented on how lovely it was!!
yum! i love hotel chocolat!
So cute and PERFECT for Easter!
What is your favourite type of Easter egg Holly? :)
This certainly looks different, would love to try it!
what a great looking egg :)
I quite like the rough edge of them
This looks so yummy!
I love hotel chocolat!
YUM! Love Hotel Chocolat :) x
These look so good!
mmmmmmmm………. (wipes dribble off laptop)…..
You wouldn’t think salted would work but oooh yummy it sooo does! <3
Sounds like a delicious prize.
Trying hard to think of something MORE original than “YUM!….but can’t (It’s been a looooong day!), so YUMMM!
Great competition! x
Yum – would love to try one, they look amazing :)
Lovely competition! Thank you so much for sharing x
Looks yummy. I’m sure I can work the calories off after eating it
Looks so yum!! :)
Nom! nom! nom!
yummy i have entered x
wow fantastic competition thankyou x
Hotel Chocolat? Yum. Chocolate in general? Yum. Salted caramel? Yum. All of these things together? I can hardly contain myself :)
mmmh love this chocolate :)
Yum yum yes please. Thanks for another fab giveaway.
love hotel chocolat
Ooooh, salted caramel sounds delish! Hotel Chocolat’s caramel chocolate is my favourite :)
Ooooh salted caramel ..yum x
Mmm! Hotel Chocolat! Woudn’t say no to that!
You can’t beat Hotel Chocolat eggs
Hotel Chocolat is ridiculously yummy!
Aaah NEED this! Salted Caramel is my favourite!
they look absolutely delicious!
the milk & dark eggs look great but i do have issues with pink chocolate – chocolate really shouldn’t be pink. the white egg would look so much more inticing without the pink bit!
Mmmmm I need it!!!
Chocolate sandwich? Sounds much better than tuna and sweetcorn. I’m in!
Mmmm… definitely an improvement on the normal egg sandwich!
this looks so scrummy I am dribbling now, thanks for the giveaway
Comments are closed.