Another giveaway for you… and this time 3 books including The Unofficial Downton Abbey Cookbook, The Archers Cookbook Collection (has two books in a case) and the Reader’s Digest Teashop Treats. The Downton book seems like a lot of fun and perfect for the avid Downton fan which I have to say I have become one of. The recipes are well laid out and there are little snippets of info on the Downton age regarding etiquette. Now the Archers books… despite not regularly listening to this institution I found myself lingering over the pages. There’s a lot of love gone into these books and many of the savoury recipes had me reaching for my notepad to jot down ingredients for my trip to Sainsbos. My favourite of this bundle is most definitely the Teashop Treats book. A small book that crams in over 90 recipes, it reignited the fire in my belly to open a little tea shop. I know it’s hard work. I know it doesn’t make much money. I know, I know, I know! BUT when you’re serving up delights like strawberry shortcake, blackcurrant fruit loaf and bara birth I’d be a very tired and poor yet happy person I’m sure.
Two lucky people will win a bundle of these books each. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 31st May 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 31st May 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There are 2 prizes of 3 books as displayed in the picture worth a total of £41.97 for each bundle. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of David and Charles publishers who will be responsible for sending the prizes to you. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!