I am a HUGE fan of my slow cooker. I get very over excited when anyone asks me about slow cooking and start to wax lyrical about all the reasons one should use one and all the tips for making sure you don’t end up with a samey stew every day. There are tricks. But enough of that…
The Everything Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook has so many recipes in it’s difficult for a curry fan like me to know where to start. I have book marked a few including the butter chicken (obviously), rice with chickpeas and the dosa, which doesn’t use the slow cooker. But that’s what I like about this book, it doesn’t try and show-horn every recipe into the slow cooker. It accepts it’s limitations and yet doesn’t miss out the breads and other goodies that aren’t made in it. As usual with the Everything range of books it’s American so expect everything in cups and lots of American words for various vegetables. If you can handle that I think you’ll get on famously with this cookbook. I have this and The Everything Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook (with 300 recipes in it!) to giveaway as a bundle worth £29.98. And I have two bundles to giveaway to two lucky readers with get these.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 31st May 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 2nd May 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There are 2 prizes of 2 everything cookbooks as displayed in the picture worth a total of £29.98 for each bundle. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of David and Charles publishers who will be responsible for sending the prizes to you. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!