I get sent all sorts. Some amazing, some okay, some bad. Recently the folks at Mullion Cove sent me a lovely box full of biscuits. Now having holidayed in Cornwall as a child year in year out, I have a particular fondness for all things Cornish, especially their food… and their fairing biscuits were delicious. Especially the ones laden with ginger and dark chocolate. I have a horrible confession to make that I ate the entire pack over the kitchen sink with my back to the children. They were not for sharing. I have since joined a gym.
Mullion Cove make all their traditional English biscuits to order and by hand, no added preservatives or flavourings‚ just good‚ honest and traditional ingredients. And guess what? I have a hamper full of all these goodies to give away with 6 different bags of fairings and shortbread. Yum! It’s worth £25 RRP but you can’t actually buy this hamper anywhere – it’s been created just for Recipes from a Normal Mum readers.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 12th April 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 12th April 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people who live in the UK, over the age of 18. Sorry to those who are younger or who live further afield.
- There’s one prize of a biscuit hamper with 6 packs of biscuits in it worth £25 from Mullion Cove. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Mullion Cove who will be responsible for emailing the tickets to you if you win, you will have to arrange and pay for your own travel though. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway