This is a nice giveaway to spruce up a very snowy January. It’s from Davidstow Cheddar (yum, very partial to any cheese, especially strong ones that have been matured for longer) who have partnered up with Nathan Outlaw, a Cornwall based two-Michelin starred chef. You can’t buy tickets to this special masterclass so this is a very exciting giveaway indeed and I only have one prize of 2 tickets to giveaway. So you can take a pal with you. Here’s Nathan who you’ll spend the day with:
The masterclass will take place on 27th February at the prestigious L’atelier des Chefs cookery school in central London. Nathan will teach you to create simple, flavoursome dishes with Davidstow’s award-winning Cheddar as an ingredient. After a morning in the kitchen, you will be able to sit down to lunch and enjoy the tasty food you have created.
Please note that travel is not included in this giveaway so you will have to arrange and pay for your own train/bus/plane/walking boots. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 17th February 2013.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 17th February 2013.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to people in the UK over the age of 18.
- There’s one prize of two tickets to a masterclass with Nathan Outlaw in London on 27th February 2013. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Davidstow who will be responsible for emailing the tickets to you if you win, you will have to arrange and pay for your own travel though. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!