Another great giveaway… this time a year’s supply of Spiffing Flour , that’s 52 bags which is worth £78! This is very strong flour, made up of a blend of Canadian Manitoba and European wheat, the flour has a naturally high protein count (13%), without the requirement of added gluten, which is perfect for making all kinds of bread. If you don’t win, you can buy it online or at selected independent retailers.
In case you’re slightly worried about receiving 52 bags of this lovely flour in one go, worry not! You’ll get 6 per month for the first two months, then 4 per month thereafter for 10 months. This is such a fantastic giveaway I am more than a little upset that I can’t enter!
Please note there’s an extra way to enter with this giveaway (on the Rafflecopter form as usual) where you email the lovely people at Spiffing Flour to opt into their database. They won’t be passing on your details to anyone else, they would however keep you up to date with any goings on at Spiffing Flour Towers. This is not a mandatory method of entry so if you don’t like joining mailing lists then there’s no need to.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one year’s supply of Spiffing Flour worth £78 as the prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Eurostar who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!