Why does everything seem so much more appetising when presented in wicker? It’s one of the great mysteries. I have to admit to the 5 year old girl in me getting very excited when this St Kew wicker teacup hamper arrived from Lakeland arrived full of goodies. My first thought was what I could make the teacup into after gobbling everything up… but you don’t want to know about that do you? You want to know about the treats.
Well the biscuits, both the more utilitarian oatie flips and the decadent strawberries and cream shortbread, were delicious, especially when dunked into the English Breakfast Tea. I have to admit we haven’t tried the strawberry and champagne conserve yet. It’s being saved for when the boys are at their grandparents. Breakfast in bed doesn’t work with their little arms and legs flailing about accompanied with cries of ‘read the Thomas book!’
The St Kew wicker teacup is £16.99 from Lakeland, but lucky for you I have one to giveaway! There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK mainland participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one St Kew Breakfast Hamper worth £16.99 as the prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Lakland who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!