This book has over 25 ideas for making lollipops, cakes, brownies and big celebration cakes all out of chocolate. Despite its size there’s an awful lot of information in this book, making it suitable for beginners who’ve never worked with chocolate before. My favourite chapter has to be the last one, titled ‘more excuses’ which is exactly how I feel when I bake yet another chocolate cake. Sometimes the girl just can’t get enough.
The recipes themselves didn’t inspire me hugely, however used as a book for interesting ideas it’s a great addition to your bookshelf; it’s very visual. I will definitely be making the Stars of Wonder for Christmas; little chocolate bites topped off with milk chocolate and white choc stars. I might even share them with the boys.
As it’s National Chocolate Week I have 2 copies to giveaway. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There are two prizes of 1 x bake me I’m yours… chocolate books each, worth £9.99 a piece. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of David and Charles who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
great prize!!!! looks lovely- you should be proud!!!!
this just sounds yum
Yum yum! Look like some great recipes!
what a fab prize
A chocolate book with an excuses section, sounds perfect to me :-D
CHOC-O-LATE! (This should be read like cookie monster saying cookie :D) x
I’d love to win this!
Lovely prize, ys please
Another great book. The things that Tracey Mann can do with chocolate :)
great prize> Count me in, please
Lovely prize – look yummy
Lots of recipes to share with friends!
Love the prize
Looks great, would love to win!
Fab giveaway, you can never have enough baking books!
I love baking! :) x
Love chocolate, love cooking – what a great prize!
What a yummy looking prize!
Heaven in a book!
brilliant prize i love trying out new receipes
Great giveaway – thanks
love this prize
Love the sounds of this book!
Perfect for us as I love chocolate and my husband loves baking.
Baking and chocolate my favourite combination :)
Looks great for Christmas ideas!
I flippin’ love chocolate recipes, I’m starting to get them right too, although eating the failures is always fun!
always looking for new recipes, looks great
Looks like a fab book! xoxo
Great prize :)
no rafflecopter box for me but I follow you on facebook and twitter, lovely prize
New ideas for things to bake with chocolate can never be a bad thing!
Would love to win this. x
this book looks lovely x
Great prize! Would love to get my chocolatey paws in this!
Never have enough cookery books!
LOVE THIS PRIZE
I LOVE baking its my passion and im always interested in baking recipe books! Id love to win this prize would make my whole year! xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love chocolate recipes x
Never have enough recipe books!
Looks a great book – very tempting!
Ooh yum – this book looks good!!
great prize this would come in handy when baking with my grandaughter (12) she is always looking for chocolate recipies.
Love baking chocolatey treats, fab prize!
Delicious looking cakes :)
Perfect for a beginner at cakes like me!!!!
I love to bake and well I love chocolate… perfect prize :)
what a great prize
Lovely giveaway x
great prize, i would love to win it
Mmmm, looks lushhh =)
LOOKS LIKE A LOVELY BOOK
this book looks yummy
No such thing as too much cake!
another fab giveaway
Another lovely giveaway – thank you!
This looks a great book, my hubby would love it.
Thanks for the giveaway, sounds like it’s full of yummy things to make.
yummy! Looks like a great book.
yummy! would love try out these!
Fantastic, I’ve entered to win
Would love to win!
I’m thinking this would keep my son veeeerrrryyyy busy in the kitchen :O)
Love collecting cookery books, would love to try out some new recipes
would love to try the recipes in this
This looks like a great prize, probably some interesting recipes in there
oooo lovely book :)
my hobby is baking
I love baking, and trying out new recipes.
Sounds amazeballs :)
Yeah, another excuse to eat chocolate!
what a lovely prize
love this nprize
An awesome giveaway!
Lovely giveaway, thank you :0)
Thanks for the giveaway! I’d love this book xx
I love baking especially chocolate items would really enjoy having a read through and creating some nice things
Looks lovely – I love cookery books which have lots of lovely photos to grab your attention.
Oh lovely! I’m on the lookout for a chocolate dessert recipe for Christmas at the moment for those who don’t like Christmas pud (yes, I’m planning well ahead!).
Would love these recipes!
You can’t have enough cook books
great prize once again Holly, looks like there are some great ideas in this book
Mmmm chocolate :)
Many thanks for the giveaway and the wonderful blog
CHOCOLATE LOVE IT
Excellent prize, perfect for National Choccie Week!
Great prize! Yum!
Another lovely recipe book to add to my collection
Can`t beat chocolate! :)
Though this may halt the waist reduction in its tracks – what the hey, it’s chocolate and Christmas is just around the corner! Thank you for the site, the work and all the fun, Holly :)
What a lovely looking book…Entering competition right now!
Oooohh! Yes please :o)
Count me in please!
yummy chocolate love baking with my favourtie ingrediant
You can never eat too much chocolate!
Yummy! Im craving chocolate so much!
I’d love a recipe for a good chocolate cake. I love cooking with chocolate – so I can lick the bowls!
nothing cheers you up like chocolate! x
Happy Chocolate day Holly!
mmmmm chocolate. My favourite
Happy National Chocolate Week Holly. What’s your favourite type of chocolate – milk, dark or white chocolate?
i would just love to win this, my boys would too!
You can never fail with a bit of chocolate : )
Thinking of applying for GBBO next year and this would provide lots of ideas for chocolate week!
Oh I’m planning a chocolaty Christmas! Can’t have enough choccie inspiration!
You can never have too many chocolate books. I love them all and know this would come in extremely handy….
oooh tasty inspiration!
This sounds perfect – does it come with some of the things already made?
Nom nom nom
Ive got a 60th Birthday cake to do for a friend and she wants a chocolate cake. This book would give me some great ideas.
Perfect for a choccy addict.
Chocolate is my favourite
Fab – anything chocolaty gets my thumbs up!
would love this….just got married 3 weeks ago and would love some inspiration for a cake for the new hubby!
Looks lovely :-)
mmm recipes with chocolate are a clear winner for me!
Comments are closed.