This book has over 25 ideas for making lollipops, cakes, brownies and big celebration cakes all out of chocolate. Despite its size there’s an awful lot of information in this book, making it suitable for beginners who’ve never worked with chocolate before. My favourite chapter has to be the last one, titled ‘more excuses’ which is exactly how I feel when I bake yet another chocolate cake. Sometimes the girl just can’t get enough.
The recipes themselves didn’t inspire me hugely, however used as a book for interesting ideas it’s a great addition to your bookshelf; it’s very visual. I will definitely be making the Stars of Wonder for Christmas; little chocolate bites topped off with milk chocolate and white choc stars. I might even share them with the boys.
As it’s National Chocolate Week I have 2 copies to giveaway. There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 7th December.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 7th December 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There are two prizes of 1 x bake me I’m yours… chocolate books each, worth £9.99 a piece. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of David and Charles who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway