It never rains but it pours! I have giveaways coming out of my ears at the mo. Here’s the latest for you. If you love all things food related then you might fancy entering this competition to win 2 tickets to the Foodies Festival at Battersea Park in London on 17th, 18th and 19th August. Not only does the winner get 2 tickets that mean they can go to every day of the festival, they also get a months supply of popchips which are kind of like crisps but not baked, or fried and in fact very low in calories – they’re made using the same popping technique popcorn kernels go through. And in case you’re wondering, a months supply is 24 bags of different flavours. Hurry up as the closing date is 14th August to make sure we get the tickets to you on time!
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date 14th August 2012. Please note: if you win I will email you and then I need your postal address by the end of the day. You need to be at the address you give on the 16th to take delivery. Read the terms and conditions for full details!
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 14th August 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one prize of two tickets to the Foodies Festival at Battersea Park, London and a months supply of 24 bags of 23g popchips. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 12 hours then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner by guaranteed next day delivery so you MUST supply your address by 15th August at the latest to ensure the delivery of the tickets by 16th August. Also, you need to be at the address to take delivery of the tickets on the 16th.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of popchips who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
Видео приложение для smartphone – приложения для мобильных устройств работающих на операционной системе Windows Phone. Video для iOS позволяет просматривать любые видео ролики с любым расширением и объемом данных. Приложение http://myrule.bid/oNCusk7GBj даже не нужно скачивать или устанавливать на ваш смартфон а загрузка видео ролика на ваше устройство займет меньше секунды. Mobile app поддерживает основные сети передачи данных: GPRS, Wi-Fi, 3G, и также новые скоростные потоки 4G благодаря которым вы всегда сможете посмотреть видео для взрослых..
Love pop chips
Great competition! I love pop chips… in fact i love most food!
not tried these – would like to though!
Love pop chips! And would love to go to the foodie festival….double yum
Yum, tried and loved!
Fab prize, not tried this product yet.
Love these, great blog
fab prize and fab blog – i have only just discovered it! x
I’d love to try those crisps!
not allowed to buy crisps due to the dreaded diet, so winning them would be a good excuse!
thanks for the fab giveaway
Fab give away! :o)
These crisps are really yummy, but I’m sure some one came & stole some when I was eating them as the packet was empty way too soon!
healthy crisps … intruiged
wow! lovely prize :D
My sister loves pop chips – until recently, you could only buy them in America so whenever we went there, she would stock up. Thank you for another giveaway Holly. xx
Wow another one! Btw your recipe book is amazing!
Good grief Holly, it’s like Christmas come early with all these giveaways lol
Yummy, these look great…and I love food festivals!!
Please enter me into the draw – thank you x
Oo I adore popchips! As someone on Weightwatchers, they’re a lifesaver – and utterly scrummy! The foodies fest might not be the best for my diet but who cares!
Comments are closed.