I love a coffee or three. I drink mine black and strong and in a mug my grandmother used to use. I miss her and my did she love her coffee.
Here I have a coffee giveaway for you. Orzo♥Coffee are the first people to bring Italian caffè d’orzo (barley coffee) to the UK. It is very rich and smooth and is 100% caffeine free!
Now Italians love their coffee, but not many know how much they love caffè d’orzo (barley coffee). For centuries barley has been used not only as coffee substitute but as an health–enhancing drink. This product is grown, produced and roasted in Italy, in the Veneto region and is certified organic. You brew it just like normal coffee so no new drill to learn.
Top trivia: Children in Italy drink this coffee with lots of milk for breakfast, which is so much more sophisticated than the High Juice my sons quaff.
Here’s what’s in the hamper:
A bag of Orzo Coffee Originale: organic ground roasted barley 400g, £3.50
A bag of Orzo Coffee Pronto: organic ground roasted instant soluble barley 200g, £3.99
An eco-friendly jute shopping bag, £ 2.00
A Proline Coffee Maker (colour: orzo green) to brew your Orzo Coffee, £ 12.00
A bag of Orzo Dolce: artisan hand-made barley sugar from Italy, £2.00
A free bookmark ‘ Keep calm and drink Orzo’
A free food clip to keep your Orzo Coffee fresh
This all adds up to an RRP of around £23.49!
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Friday 10th August.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 10th August 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s 1 hamper as a prize with a value of around £23. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Orzo Coffee who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!