Once upon a time we all used flavourings and thought nothing of it. It was fine. We were 5 years old, all we cared about was licking the bowl clean afterwards and how many rice paper Care Bears/Thomas’ we could snaffle before they were attached to our glace icing topped cakes. Not any more! Now we’re grown ups and we like extracts. They are much nicer after all.
So here is a baker’s delight of extracts from the lovely people at Nielsen-Massey. Here are the details of the booty:
· A limited edition of Nielsen-Massey vanilla cookbook £17.58
· Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract £3.52
· Nielsen-Massey Pure Lemon Flavour Extract £4.99
· Nielsen-Massey Pure Rose Flavour Extract £5.99
· Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Flavour Extract £4.99
Add that all up and you have an RRP of around 40 quid! Excellent work for a bit of blog surfing and commenting methinks.
There are lots of ways to enter – see the Rafflecopter form below. The first way is just to leave a comment on this post. Easy peasy. Closing date Tuesday 24th July.
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 24th July 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
- First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s 1 lot of extracts with a cookbook as the prize with a value of around £40. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Nielson-Massey who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!