Before you start reading this giveaway is only open to those of you who live within the M25. Sorry. If it’s any consolation that means I can’t enter either. Not that I would of course. It’s also for meat eaters only. Again, sorry, the nice people at Hello Fresh are just starting up so are having to cater to the masses at the mo…
Here’s the deal; Hello Fresh delivers recipes (with pretty recipe cards with nice pictures) and all the ingredients to make them to your front door at the start of the week. You can either sign up for 3 or 5 meals per week. Hello Fresh quite rightly assume you’ll want to go off piste and do your own thing at least 2 nights a week. Recipes are created by chefs (some have worked at the Fat Duck but don’t let that worry you, there’s no foam or snaily stuff in sight) and are aimed at giving you and your family (deliveries for 2, 4 or 6) a balanced and delicious meal when frankly your inspiration runs to, well running to the takeaway.
Hello Fresh are London only for the first few months but hoping to be further afield as their business grows. The winner of the giveaway will receive a free delivery of one of the recipe bags, containing all the ingredients and recipes to cook 3 different meals for 2 people. It’ll arrive on a Monday!
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on 3rd April 2012.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winners.
- Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything. It takes less time to do this than to write up a post on my facebook page on how much you don’t understand Rafflecopter. Almost.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s one delivery of three meals to feed two people as a prize. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Hello Fresh who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!