I love a dip or two. And I am currently eating more of my fair share of cold meats given that I am more busy than a busy bee so dinner has to be kind of well, I like to think continental.
The lovely people at unearthed have two of these fab hampers to give away. Now, I haven’t tried these new dips and meat platters but I do have it on good authority that they’re very nice indeed. In fact, I may enter the giveaway myself, or at least get my husband to. If you fancied buying anything by unearthed then you’re also doing a mighty good turn as they will be donating 1p per pack sold to Action Against Hunger. So basically everytime you eat something from their range you can feel all smiley that you’ve contributed to a worthy cause.
(Please note: as much as the basket is nice, it’s not included. Life is tough and sometimes you don’t get to pretend to be Mariette in The Darling Buds of May, swinging a basket around and flicking your glossy locks.)
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on Monday 13th February.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winners.
- Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything. It takes less time to do this than to write up a post on my facebook page on how much you don’t understand Rafflecopter. Almost.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s are two unearthed hampers as prizes. There’s no cash alternative to the prizes and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of unearthed who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!