The Bell family are attending our first Christmas Party of the season today. It’s an afternoon affair with a high volume of under 3s attending, so with that in mind the sausage quota per head will be very high indeed. We cannot wait. I may even wear my festive ear muffs.
The lovely people at top Scottish online butchers Donald Russell, have put together a Christmas Party Box for those of you hosting a little gathering, but without the energy to roll out puff pastry and pat little fishcakes together. We all need a helping hand other than gin sometimes. Each box serves 8 and includes:
- Mini Artisan Sausage Rolls
- Mini Steak Burgers and Beef Meatballs made using 100% Beef
- Mini Fish Cakes
- Mini Ham Croissants
- Pork Chipolatas
For a chance to win one just enter the competition below:
How to enter:
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway will close on Tuesday 13th December.
- Please read the rules below.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winners.
- Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)! It is 46 seconds long. It explains everything.
- If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
- Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
- Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
- If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
- Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
- There’s are two prizes of Donald Russell’s Christmas Party Boxes. There’s no cash alternative to the prizes and the prizes are not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
- I am running this giveaway on behalf of Donald Russell who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
- This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!
sausage rolls- mini ones that are freshly made and warm…
Sausages in sticks – fab!
Yum yum, would be great for xmas! I love good old sausages on sticks!
cheese cubes with pineapple slices
Quiche. I love quiche
very old fashioned and never seen at fashionable parties now – but I did love cheese and pineapple on a stick :-) Yum!
Chocolate Chip Cookies…..have liked on Facebook and Tweeted also
Favourite party nibble
Is voluvounts. Nobody seems to bother
Making them any more. I’m cooking this year so I can change that.
evening, as a veggie, i love cheese rolls,
Pringles all the way!
Devils on horseback
goats cheese rolles in pink peppercorns and chives
Crispy garlic prawns!
brie and cranberry filo parcels – mmmmm
chocolate browne chunks
oh its got to be a good old fashion voli-vont, maybe with a prawn cocktail filling or a garlic chicken filling.
I always go for Pringles.
mini sausage rolls!
I like salmon and cream cheese on mini bagels
Not popular with my husband but I love pickled onions!!! Very old school I know!
I think it depends how hungry you are as to what your favourite is and I have to admit if I could only choose one thing it would be deep fried squid rings. I know they are not conventional but I love seafood!
Last year we had mini hotdogs – Frankfurter cocktail sausages in tiny bread buns with just a drop of ketchup. They went down a treat. Yum!
Sausage rolls, but homemade ones with a decent amount of sausage meat in (I’m sure Donald’s would be good too!!!!)
I love cheese and pineapple on sticks!
I love little Chinese and Indian nibblys, samosas, onion bhajees, pancake rolls etc
Yum, sound like a good excuse for a party!
Pigs in blankets
Those mini burger bap thingys, you know the one i mean – the party food where you get a tiny burger with cheese on in a tiny bap, so sweet! And soooo tasty!
Nuts – any type of nuts: peanuts, cashews, almonds. Salted, dry roasted, mad chili coating, I don’t mind.
Very unrefined I know – but good old cheese and pickled onions on sticks.
Sausage wrapped in bacon. Nom nom.
Smoked salmon and herb cheese
my mam’s sausage rolls :-)) simply perfect
I love home made baked scotch eggs
Smoked salmon blinis – yummy
donald russell products are the best i,m hoping , this would help alot
My favourite party nibble is chicken satay skewers
Cold scampi pieces & onion ring crisps!
My favourite part nibbles are, I’m embarrassed to admit – sour cream and chives Pringles
I actually had some of Donald Russell’s mini burgers last night – they’re gorgeous!
Now as much as I would love this Party Box – |would have to wrestle with my own guilt a little at not making something myself to add to the spread…. maybe bake a sweet treat for afters!?!?
Ooh that would be truly fantastic!!
fantastic just in time for christmas!
Ooh! Could do with winning this one!!!
My favourite party nibble is chicken satay skewers and several other things! I like eating far too much!
ooo the food sounds lovely x
My favourite nibbles are tempura prawns with sweet chilli sauce to dip them in! :)
Warm sausage rolls!
I love spiced roasted almonds! They’re addictive.
It’s got to be suasage rolls
Can’t beat real home made bite size sausage rolls, a close second is that old classic pineapple and cheese on a cocktail stick
Warm sausage rolls!
Donald Russell are fabulous – I cannot recommend highly enough.
Fab prize! Sausage rolls are my favourite.
Hmm meaty nibbles, yes please!!!
Mini thai crab cakes, yummy!
sausage rolls of course!
Anything with smoked salmon!
Gotta be sesame toasts!
good old Vol au Vents with a mushroom filling. the old 1’s are the best!
Prawn toast. Just don’t leave them within arm’s reach of me or I will eat them all!
I love jalapeno poppers – breaded jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese.
At this time of year it has to be mince pies – ask my 5 year old mind and she would say cocktail sausages – I’ve never seen her turn one down or leave a party with sausages remaining!
Ball of mozzarella, sundried tomato and garlic on a stick, all goes in as one, yum!
Oh my favourite at the moment are teenie mushroom, pine nut & Gruyère tarte tatins :) yum!
Another great competition thank you Holly!
I love Vol au Vents, you dont tend to see many of them these days, but when I was growing up in the 80s they were a staple at Christmas parties! You have to shop around for the frozen little delights!
i like home made sausage rolls
Anything with sesame in it – humus, sesame bread sticks or best of all humus with sesame bread sticks to dip in it.
Cheese and pineapple everytime!
mini smoked salmon bellini’s
Retro but a good one…….cheese and pineapple! I am a child of the 80s afterall!
Home made sausage rolls & Scotch eggs – made by my mother!
Prawns. Prawns in filo, breaded prawns, just generally prawns. But I also like mini cheesecakes, mini brownies, mini anything really.
Sausage rolls, nothing like them!
I think my favourite has to be really cheesy cheese straws :-)
fave nibble has got to be a prawn ring! nomnomnom!!!
Chorizo and manchego cheese on a stick nibbles :p
retro sausages on sticks
My favourite nibble is sausage rolls!
Excellent prize for Xmas!!
I love this time of year for giveaways! And this one looks delicious..
No mention of when the prize has to be taken, can we have it for New Year do you think?
It should say on the Rafflecopter form that the comp ends 13th Dec so will arrive pre Xmas. x
That’s a great prize! Have fun at the Christmas party.
Comments are closed.