When my pal Tania had her first baby she was a bit shocked by the volume of flowers she received – flowers here, flowers there, flowers everywhere! Tania didn’t have enough vases to go around, plus she was kind of busy breast feeding and feeling tired and a bit well, like she’d just had a baby. Flower arranging was last on her list.
Now Tania is a very bright lady and also a creative soul so after a bit of time with her thinking cap on, The Flower Stork was born – lovely bouquets of what look like flowers, but actually turn out to be rather more useful things like little socks, vests and chocolates. You can check them out here and make one of your post natal friends mighty happy you didn’t send them another flower delivery.
To win their mighty fine Christmas Chocolate Bouquet which retails at £29.95 then follow the instructions below:
How to enter:
– Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
– This giveaway will close on Saturday 10th December.
– Please read the rules below.
– Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after the prize has been claimed by the winner.
First timers: Please watch how Rafflecopter works (video)!
– If no form is showing, hit refresh and it should appear.
– Complete the form – or your beloved entries will not go into the draw. And that would be such a waste of time.
– Mandatory entries need to be completed first – so leave a blog comment before you try and complete any of the other methods of entry.
– Want more chances to win? Come back daily after tweeting about the giveaway and fill the form in again.
– If you are viewing this by email you will need to click through to enter.
Rules and things:
Only open to UK participants over the age of 18. Sorry to anyone from further afield or younger readers.
There’s only one prize and that’s the gorgeous bouquet you can see in the picture. There’s no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will obviously be disqualified. The winner will be picked at random using software and then contacted by email. If you win and then don’t respond to this email within 7 days then another winner will be picked so check your emails and your spam! The goodies will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible after you have sent me your delivery address.
I am running this giveaway on behalf of The Flower Stork who will be responsible for sending the prize to you if you win, which is very kind of them as it saves me queuing up at the Post Office. Their decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. So there.
This is where I get all stern – please don’t say you have liked the post and followed me on Twitter and Tweeted away like a Tweety thing if you haven’t as guess what? If you win I will check you did do the things you said you did. It’s only fair after all. And I do like fairness.
Good luck everyone!
Get the monthly newsletter...
and subscribe to get all recipes straight to your inbox!